Thursday, July 14, 2005

Blah Mood Today....


Not in the mood to do anything today. The never ending pile of laundry in my room really needs to be folded and put away and I have no desire to do it, or even look at it so I shut my door. lol Oh well.
Trying to get The Professor more involved in vacation planning this year so he feels like this is a family endeavor so we started a 10 days to Disney countdown that we read about in the Disney Kids book. Each day has an activity to prep for the vacation like on day 10 we planned a Dinsey Dinner Party for day 2 including menu, dessert and decorations. Today is day 8 and we have to fill out our addresses and email address for postcards, etc for the park. He is enjoying it. Some of the days he has to make planning lists for each park and has even thought to include rides/shows on the list for Bam-Bam and Lil' Michaelangelo without our suggestion to do so. Glad he is still thoughtful where his brothers are concerned.
Got about 10 minutes worth of that nap yesterday. Bam-Bam was up again last night and I so wanted to kick his little butt when he just would not let me sleep. Papa Bear and I took turns dealing with him, but I was ready to kill. Not a good thing where he is concerned but it was a bad night. He seems fine today, - been up for hours and no tantrums yet, *fingers crossed* so hopefully that will be a good sign. Not getting my hopes up as I know better. well I better try to make that mountain on my bed into a molehill before I have to do some work. Vacation is't coming soon enough.....


Posted By Melanie @ 11:07 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: