Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tired, Tired, Tired


I am so tired today. My eyes hurt trying to keep them open. Didn't do my normal weekly food shopping over the weekend due to the possibility of Dennis coming. Last year I had went food shopping the day before Charley hit and being out of power for 5 days, lost all of my food and lots of money on all of it. So this time I didn't want the same to happen just in case. So I waited and didn't go shopping and wasn't able to until 5am this morning. Generally that early rising wouldn't bother me due to the Professor's daily wake up call at 5am, but seeing as I didn't crawl into bed until after 1:30am and was awake for a bit with Bam-Bam during one of his no sleep hours last night (or I should say this morning) I was dragging ass around Walmart this morning. Had to go though. Out of bottled water, juice, cereal, snacks, salad stuff..... so I did it and was back home in an hour. Even bought some birthday gifts I had needed to get to mail out. So I am sitting here now waiting for FreeCycler #1 to come and pick up a painting....3 more people to come pick up their new treasure, my old junk. Work to do today too. And somehow, some way I am going to nap!!! It will happen! I will do it.....maybe....hopefully....wish me luck and some Zzzz's.


Posted By Melanie @ 9:58 AM |
Comments:
Good luck on getting that nap!! I don't know how you keep up with it all.
 
Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: