Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tommorrow, Tommorrow....


I Love you tomorrow!!!!! We are leaving for Disney in the morning so no more posts here until we return next week!!!

Yesterday I thought it may not happen. This has been a hell of a week....Papa Bear working nonstop which has finally stopped as of last night, phone line problems and Sprint thinking I am nuts, Lil Michaelangelo and Bam-Bam fighting constantly lately, etc.... and then it was topped off yesterday when I was out with all three kids and a dead cell phone and the minivan started acting crazy jumping when I tried to accelerate. I have had enough older cars before to know a transmission problem when I feel one so I had to call a tow truck to bring it to Aamco. I am still waiting this morning for their call and diagnosis and more important - price. So I didn't know how on earth I was getting our family to Disney. Adam's car is out of the question because the kids won't fit in there with their car seats and now I am faced with the added expense of renting a car on top of fixing my car and vacation money. Then a knight in shining armor appeared and offered to Papa Bear the use of the company account to both rent the car at a discount and pay for it for all the extra work he has done lately....so we took them up on the offer and will be picked up by Enterprise later this afternoon. One thing down, now we just wait for Aamco to call with the $$$ figure and we can figure out if we can go to Disney on a budget or without worry.


Posted By Melanie @ 9:13 AM |
Comments:
I know you're already gone, but I hope you all have a wonderful time! Post lots of pictures for me...I need to live vicariously through your vacation!
 
Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: