Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Oh My Gosh! The Baby!!!


The Baby will be here in 13 weeks and counting!

I don't even have a name for this child yet! There is so much to do!!! I am starting to panic more and more thinking about this.... King Papa Bear and I have always had names ready by now for the kids. But this child is still currently nameless and we are no where close to naming him. (*NOTE TO SELF: Buy new name books at Target today - maybe something new will pop out at us and be the one!)

The I have to get my bedroom ready to add the baby to for the first few months. This means clearing out the one side of the room to add the bassinet (which I still have not bought!) and the changing table and all the little baby necessities (which are also still not bought).

Next will be getting Bam-Bam and Lil' Michaelangelo's room organized and re-painted. Repainted since Lil' Mikey was off creating again recently with crayons and markers all over his walls. The baby, once old enough to move out of the bassinet, will move into the room with Lil' Mikey and Bam-Bam will move in with The Professor. Which then means both rooms need to have the closets re-done and organized to hold clothes, toys and stuff for two kids in each room. This means a trip to Lowes and a weekend project for King Papa Bear to set them up correctly for ample space. So that will lead to shopping for me - a new dresser for Bam-Bam, new toy storage for each room, new bunk bed/loft bed set for The Professor's room with desk space and some extra drawer space too. At that point that room will probably need repainting too.

Thank goodness my MIL and SIL love these home improvement projects so I can get them to come help me. While I am at it I might as well finally paint the kitchen since I have been wanting to do that for quite some time as well!!!

Think that nesting instinct has kicked in yet?????


Posted By Melanie @ 9:44 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: