Saturday, January 14, 2006

Papa Bear really is King Sweetheart


Hubby called me in the afternoon on Friday to tell me his mother would be stopping by that evening to see the kids and join us for dinner. No biggie..I love my MIL, so this is not an issue for me. Dinner was planned already so I just peeled a few more potatoes and took out a few hamburger meet patties to add to my hamburger meat for the meatloaf we were going to have. MORE than enough food to feed 3 adults and 3 kids. When hubby walked in the door from work with his mother behind him, he giggled at all of the food I made saying that I made so much for only 4 people. I figured he was practicing fuzzy math of some sort. But then he gave me a little surprise that his mama was there to watch the kids so we could go to dinner and a movie! What a sweetie!!!! :) We got to see Memoirs of a Geisha which I really wanted to see being that I loved the book. Hubby also read the book recently so he also wanted to see it. It was excellent! So we had a wonderful time on a night out I really needed after the long week with all of the stuff going on with the boys.

But then I wonder.....This morning at breakfast he mentioned how he hasn't made me breakfast in bed in a long time and should be sure to surprise me with that by next weekend. So now I am asking myself - What does he want to buy??????? ;)


Posted By Melanie @ 10:57 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: