Monday, January 09, 2006

Whew! What a Weekend!!!


Well this weekend was busy and very tiring but we had a good time. One of my oldest and dearest friends came to see us on Saturday with her hubby and daughter. Her hubby and King Papa Bear had "business" to discuss with work-related stuff so Allison and I got some time to just chat and visit while her duaghter got to see what playing with three little rough-house boysa was like. We had a nice lunch and a nice time visiting! (Thanks again for coming!!! ;) ) After our visit, King Papa Bear and I headed out to the Bucs game while my neice stayed with the boys for a few hours until my sister got off of work. We left later than we wanted to since I was gabbing away with my SIL, but Papa Bear decided to haul butt up to the stadium. We got there about 30 minutes before kickoff and found our seats literally right under the pirate ship with the blasting cannons. It wasn't too cold yet, but as the time went on it got quite chilly. The game was a really great one with some really bad calls and we lost, but we had a good time anyway! It took forever to get out of there with all of the traffic ( I am talking 45 minutes just to get out of the parking lot!) and the cold had us both so sleepy that we stayed overnight on St Pete beach and came home first thing Sunday morning. We had promised the boys a trip to Toys R Us to use their gift cards from Christmas so after straightening up a bit from their pow wow with their aunt the night before, we had lunch and then headed over to the store. The boys made out like bandits with the clearances and sales there. My frugal little shoppers!!! lol

So as of this morning I have a sore throat and cough from the cold night at the stadium and all I wanna do is sleep. But I have work to do today so I am going to run and go get it done so I can veg for the rest of the day. Later!!! :)


Posted By Melanie @ 9:32 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: