Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Caffeine hasn't even helped me today!


I am dragging today. I am just so tired. I didn't sleep well last night (that should be I don't sleep well most nights). My back is always an issue with this pregnancy. And then last night my little wanna-be soccer star decided to kick me most of the night which kept me awake too.
I am one of those preggo mamas that really tries to behave the best I possibly can while pregnant and one of those behavior changes I make during pregnancy is nixing all caffeine. So no coffee unless it is decaf, herbal decaf tea only, and caffeine-free sodas is what I stick to other than my normal water or ice water drinks. Well since I am really off my kilter today, I stopped at Burger King on the way back from dropping my completed work off at the office and grabbed Lil' Michaleangelo a kids meal and myself a large regular coke.

Not good enough. You would think the lack of caffeine I have had lately would have sent this rather large dose directly through me, but here I am still seconds away from closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep over this keyboard. I want to sleep! Can I please??? Could you please come here and watch my terrible toddler so I can catch even 3 winks???? That would be ever so nice of you.....and I would sell you my soul at this point for some uninterrupted Zzzz's! So, is it a deal??? What time should I expect you???? ;)


Posted By Melanie @ 1:35 PM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: