Friday, February 17, 2006

I Can't Swallow


This damn crazy weather! The other morning it was 39 degrees here and today we are going up to 82 degrees. So we went from heat on in the house to a/c again which means I can't swallow now! Bam-Bam has a runny nose and cough too which is never good since he lacks the ability of oral motor function to stop himself from gagging when he coughs and just throws up everytime. Speaking of vomit (TMI, I apologize) but last night Lil' Michaleangelo came into my room and woke me up saying "Ew mama, yucky" so I assumed that meant his diaper was in need of a change but it wasn't so then he motioned for me to follow him and said "Let's go mama" so I followed him out to the couch where I found my other two boys camped out under a blanket with the dog and then Lil' mikey points to the corner of the couch where he had been sleeping and said "Ew. Yucky." He threw up all over the couch and floor. So I was cleaning that up at 3am and giving him a quick bath. This morning I ripped the covers off the cushions for the couch and threw them in the wash just to make sure there is no lingering smell. Ugh. Why do I have this feeling that by the end of the weekend we will all be sick with something whether it is a cold and cough or a stomach bug. :(


Posted By Melanie @ 9:43 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: