Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Icky or Gross...I feel icky and gross today


I really feel just gross today. I know "gross" doesn't really do the feeling justice but for lack of a better word we will use it. Gross. I think I could take maybe 5 showers and still have this gross feeling over me. I am so sleepy and really nauseous. I have already gotten sick a few times today which is never good for me because then it will continue all day. I have a bunch of work I need to do today and I really need to get into Bam-Bam and Lil' Michaelangelo's room to finish cleaning it out and getting rid of toys tonight for garbage day tomorrow. So how much do you think I can get done when all I really want to do is take a nap????
Tomorrow I have to go for another glucose test. Yippee....hopefully I will test "normal" and not have to take the 3 hour one this time around. Feeling GROSS today, the last thing I want to do is drink that syrup in the morning. But I will have to deal and pray it stays down.
The Professor and I have to work on his Valentine's Day Mailbox for class today and his Fun Day Hat for his weekly Family Foundations project after his regular homework is completed. Then I will get to battle with him to clean up his messy room until he falls asleep in a pile of crap that he was complaining about having to pick up. Not in the mood for it today, so he better just clean the room up or I will wind up putting everything on the floor in the garbage! Mean Mom. Mean Mom is tired and gross and not going to deal with confrontation today so he will have to do his chores for once with little to no resistance or suffer through my gross and cranky wrath. Nice, huh??? The poor kid isn't even home yet and I am already imagining this horrible outcome of events. I need to go lay down! Tomorrow I will be somewhat normal again I hope.


Posted By Melanie @ 12:27 PM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: