Friday, February 10, 2006

TGIF...Tons of stuff to do


I have so much to do today. I have been such the slacker lately that it will all come down to getting things done today and this weekend.
Today I have to go take my other glucose test at the OB office. I also need to get my ass to the post office to send out the swap package for SSM that has been sitting on my breakfast bar for DAYS! I have to finish working on two boxes of orders for my BIL to be done for Monday morning. I desperately NEED to clean - really deep clean - this house starting with finishing up the kids bedrooms. Must release the funk from the boys rooms....why are little boys so gross??? Ick. Have to try to teach them to be clean like Mommy. Good luck with that, right??? If I could just get them to aim better in the bathroom right now I would be happy.
We decided to put off the alone trip this weekend until the 25th when the prices are better for the resorts. So instead I get to work around the house and finally begin some of my baby prep.
My baby shower is cmoing up soon on March 5th. That should be interesting. I think half of the guest list are friends of my mother's that she knows and works with who I may have met once or twice. Being my fourth child, I am not going to be surprised so I know all that is going on except for anything about any gifts. But the guest list, menu, games, etc have all been run by me for an approval of some sort. I keep trying to tell Mom that she doesn't have to go nuts but she is an entertainer and supreme hostess at heart and could not put on a show less than her best effort at any time.
Now wasn't I just rambling about all I had to do today and this weekend but yet I am gabbing it up on here. I could at least get a load or two of laundry going before my bloodwork! Ugh. I'm off!


Posted By Melanie @ 9:15 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: