Tuesday, February 28, 2006

This and That


Good Morning.....

Hubby and I had a great weekend alone. We went to Disney and spent most of our time at Epcot which is our favorite place. We did lots of sitting and talking which was really nice to be able to do together. We even bumped into my BIL and SIL and their kids around the Worlds right before our dinner reservations in Japan. Oh that food was so yummy at dinner! We ate at Teppanyaki for the first time in years where the chef cooks at your table. They throw things around and are very rhythmic when they cook so when our chef showed up in an eye patch hubby, myself, and all the other diners at our table pushed back a bit not to sit too close in case his injury may have been due to his cooking show! LOL

We talked so much we actually decided on a name for this little bundle who will be making his appearance soon! Woo Hoo!!! My doctor's appointment showed my glucose results to be normal again! Finally a pregnancy without GD - diet or insulin!!! Of course I could not get all good news on my blood results because that would be too easy for me and pregnancy never is! My blood count is showing up low yet again. This generally means low iron and Anemia (I have had this issue before) but my iron count is fine and my blood count is lowering instead of increasing so he ran another CBC on me yesterday and I will get the results at my next appointment in two weeks or sooner if it is somehting serious - which I doubt. So we will see what the deal with that is soon enough. I would rather have that problem than diabetes again any day so all is well. My blood pressure is okay again and I did gain 1.5 pounds so he was happy.

I really need to get some work done but I have no desire to do it. My baby shower is this weekend at Mom's house. Should be fun, although the majority of the guests I hardly know since they are friends and co-workers of my mother's. Very odd that they all wanted to come but the more the merrier, right?

Alright, I am going to putz around online for a bit longer and then get my butt in gear and get some work done. If I finish early enough I can take Lil' Michaleangelo to the park and tire him out for a nap. And then I can maybe take one too!!! :)


Posted By Melanie @ 9:27 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: