Monday, February 06, 2006

We're Back!


We are back and had lots of Dinsey fun. The Polynesian is an awesome resort and may quickly become a new favorite for all of us. We hit the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, had a character breakfast at Ohana with Lilo, Stitch, Pluto and Mickey and made it on lots of rides in each park. It was a good weekend. I am looking forward to getting there this weekend just hubby and I alone though to explore Epcot a little more and see some things in MGM too that the kids don't like.

Friday I had an OB appointment that I thought would be easy but I wound up in trouble. Felt like I was in grade school getting reprimanded by my teacher.... I got in "trouble" for dropping 4 pounds in 5 weeks, my sugar was a little too high and my blood pressure was elevated again. Well - I don't know why I lost weight. I have hardly been getting sick and I have been eating so no idea what happened there. Blood pressure - I don't know why. Sugar - No idea. I haven't been eating too many sweets at all, staying off the juice, etc - I know the drill since I have had Gestational Diabetes before. So I had nothing to say in my defense other than the "I dunno" answer I can't stand giving but couldn't help. Now I have to go in and take another glucose test on the 8th. Blah. Then I get to start going every 3 weeks for checkups now.

Ick...the dog just got sick on my carpet! Gotta run


Posted By Melanie @ 1:23 PM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: