Monday, March 06, 2006

Great Weekend...Hectic Monday


Today will be a little hectic around here so I am just gonna check in quick and post my Monday Memory later!

This weekend was nice - Saturday after I helped out my MIL, we spent a few hours out with the kids at the park, then we went out for lunch, hit the mall for a few things we had to pick up and came home. Hubby and I were in bed asleep by 10pm! The day wore us out as much as the kids.

Sunday was my baby shower at my mother's house. We had lots of fun. My mother is definitely the Queen of Parties and the Hostess with the Most-ess! She knows how to entertain as she should seeing as that is her business! Everything was very nice - blue bears, blue flowers, balloons, etc for the decor. The menu was a "Ladies Lunch" with Chicken Caesar Salads and all kinds of small breads and muffins. She had a chocolate fountain out with pretzels and fruits for dipping. The we had a beautiful baby bear cake that we were sad to have to cut! We played some fun games - my favorite being able to watch 3 women suck down juice out of a baby bottle the fastest! I got tons of great gifts - tons of clothes which I really needed since I have given everything baby we had away except our crib and changing table thinking we were through having kids. So we are starting over wiht all of the clothes and products which almost feels odd! So the shower was great! I have already started on my thank you cards and need to finish them up some time today.

Bam-Bam had a fever last night and went to bed early. He woke up this morning still slightly warm so he is home with Lil' Michaelangelo and I. I need to reorganize and make some space for all of our new baby stuff today that way the kdis don't get into it too much and ruin anything! I also have some work to get started on and some other house things to do. So I will be a bit bus today and will be back on later....


Posted By Melanie @ 9:43 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: