Friday, April 07, 2006

I know, I know....


I am not doing very well keeping up things around here. I am trying to get motivated to come online again but hardly visit my Mommy sites I love! I have been missing my daily reads on everyone else's blog too! I am hoping to get back to things next week. Right now things are hectic - I can't be sitting still too long both because of third trimester discomforts and nesting instincts that have me ripping apart my home! I did get the kids' rooms primed and re-painted and the rugs cleaned. We bought new beds for the boys and got the rooms set up so all is ready in that corner of the house. Next will be cleaning my bedroom rug and the living room. Hopefully at Easter we will have everything done and ready.

Next week the kiddos are off for Spring Break so that should be fun!!! *rolls eyes*

And then another holiday... and then the countdown to the baby's arrival really begins!

(now I need to go get some house stuff done just re-reading that!)


Posted By Melanie @ 4:56 PM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: