Friday, April 28, 2006

Past D-Day


Yup, as always I am PAST my due date.

Do people really find it amusing to call on the phone and as soon as I answer say something completely assinine like "You're still there????" or "Haven't you had that baby yet???" They make me wanna reach through the phone and backhand them right across the mouth. Ugh.

Yes, I am cranky at this point. It will be worse next week when - yes - I will still be here!

My OB appointment on Wednesday results: Cervix check still showing no signs of activity not to mention my doctor said the baby's head has not come down far enough yet to get things moving along. We discussed induction again which I would really not like to go through but at this point being as uncomfortable and in pain as I am lately I am definitely considering it. Anyway, I have another appointment for next Wednesday in which if nothing happens by then I will be hooked up to the monitors and do a stress test and some other tests to be sure everything is alright and then be scheduled for induction after the fact. So unless this baby decides to get his ass in gear in the next week he will most likely be making his debut the earliest late next week or early in the second week of May.

Keep your fingers crossed that he decides to come on his own and VERY soon! I am dying here!!!!


Posted By Melanie @ 7:44 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: