Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday Feast


Appetizer
Name one thing nice that you could do for someone else today.
I could iron Adam’s work clothes for next week and hang them all nice and pressed in his closet but that would mean I would need some hands free time and that just ain’t gonna happen! (This I can do one-handed while holding the baby)

Soup
When was the last time you were frightened by the weather?
During Hurricane Charlie

Salad
What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit?
For all our trip planning to Disney – http://allearsnet.com

Main Course
Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child?
My favorite thing to listen to as a child was the soundtrack from Grease. By about age 11 or 12 I loved Def Leppard and Guns N Roses. What a switch! I still love all of them though.

Dessert
Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they?
Rituals…um, yeah I have a child with Autism so my whole life is about ritual, not to mention my own slight touch of OCD. To list them all would take forever and make me seem like quite a lunatic so I will just answer – YES, I have rituals.


Posted By Melanie @ 1:12 PM |
Comments:
I'm first to dine... I'm so piggy.
Love your feast!
LBC
 
Just came across your blog...looks great, going to take my time and read it. We are big Disney fans too and live in FL. And I am going for my masters in ESE and taking classes for my endorsement in autism as well!
 
Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: