Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about my husband, Adam
In honor of his birthday today

1. Adam is a little under 8 months younger than me

2. Adam and I both were born in NJ

3. Adam has been doing architecural drafting since middle school

4. His grandfather was an architectural draftsman as well and designed JCPenney stores

5. Adam gets motion sickness from rides that twirl or rock back and forth

6. He is the one guy I know that loves all things Disney as much as I do

7. Adam is a huge books on CD/tape lover! He listens to them while working on designs and driving in the car. It was the main reason he wanted an Ipod.

8. He is a huge motorcycle fan. He is currently building a bike in our garage.

9. At 6' 2" and defensive lineman build, Adam looks like he could kick your a** easily but in all truth he is a big sap! A big ol' teddy bear!!!

10. Adam is a work-a-holic! Since I have known him, over 10+ years, he has always had at least 2 jobs and sometimes 3. I don't think the man will ever retire because he would go insane.

11. He is my very best friend in the whole world. The one person I can say anything to and the one person who knows everything about me....the bad, good, and the ugly.

12. He's a closet romantic. He'll still bring me flowers for no reason or dance with me in the living room.

13. The most important thing I can tell you about Adam is what a truly wonderful father and husband he is. He always puts his family first and we love and adore him!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!! :)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Posted By Melanie @ 4:06 PM |
Comments:
What a great post. Happy birthday, Adam!
 
Happy Birthday Adam! Great TT. I missed ya yesterday. My TT is up here

Today I came to say Hello, via Michele's :)
 
Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: