Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My turn... Tag I'm It!


I've been tagged for the "8 Random Facts About Me" meme by the Exhausted Intern



First, the Rules:
Post these rules before you give your facts
List 8 random facts about yourself
At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.


1. I am ambidextrous. I can print using both my left and right hand but I can only write in cursive with my right hand

2. I am a closet reality TV fan of goofy shows like Scott Baio is 45 and Single - God did I really admit that I watch that????

3. I was 17 when I joined a sorority my freshamn year of college. This did not deter me from hitting the local bars of course using an ID that was not mine.

4. I have practically all of my pictures from the last 4 years on CD or external hard drive and maybe only 100 of out thousands from those years actually printed.

5. I am a huge tea drinker! I have a tea cabinet. I love any kind of green tea, white tea, chai, etc, etc, etc. I even have my hubby hooked on it and he has his own stash of teas at work that I send him with!

6. I have a taped interview of my grandparents a few years before they died done for a Library of Congress project of growing up in Paterson area of NJ during the depression, war, etc. I love listening to their voices and their stories of childhood, how they first met, and the early stories of my father, aunts and uncle as kids. I miss them so much and I treasure these tapes.

7. I am a pack rat from hell! I keep EVERYTHING. I have such a hard time throwing anything away. I have movie ticket stubs, drawings from every child over flowing every box I can throw them in, programs, fliers, anything related to a vacation we have taken, etc.

8. After Jacob was born I wanted my tubes to be tied but my OB/GYN at the time told me I was too young and refused to do it (I was 24). I had only wanted two children, but fortunately God had other plans for our family with Aelx and Matthew yet to come. It is difficult to have 4 kids but of course I would not have it any other way.


Now who to tag??? I will cheat a little and tag a few people who may do it if they have an ounce of time - Melanie, Jesse, Amy, Amy the Happy Momma, and anyone else who wants to do this! If you do it please leave me a comment so I can come read yours! :)


Posted By Melanie @ 9:11 AM |
Comments:
I'll play along but not until after we get back from vacation!

I loved reading your answers- this was a fun meme.
 
Post a Comment
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: New Jersey, United States

    Mom of 4 - Nick, Jake, Alex, and Matt, Married to my best friend and other half that makes me whole, Adam. Liberal. Jersey Girl always....

    1. Adam, The Hubby, My Best Friend & True Love
    2. Nicholas, aka The Professor: tenured 9/97
    3. Jacob, aka Bam-Bam: debuted 5/01
    4. Alexander, aka Lil' Michaelangelo: creating since 8/03
    5. Matthew, aka Bun in the Oven: arrived 5/06
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Autism Society of America
  • Autism Speaks
  • Hugs4SmilesUSA
  • Autism Recovery Network of Florida
  • Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
  • March of Dimes Walk America
  • The Home Designer
  • Happy Momma
  • LadyBug Crossing
  • Michele Agnew
  • Amy's Random Thoughts
  • For The Love of Peas and Monkeys
  • Valtool's Box
  • Especially Heather
  • And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  • Our Happy Happenings
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • The Goat Rodeo
  • Not Enough Hours...
  • Sarge Charlie
  • It Coulda' Been Worse
  • My Home Sweet Home
  • braincancerbutton.png
    We're Watching You
    1. Some of my all time favorites:
    2. The DaVinci Code
    3. Angels and Demons
    4. The Lovely Bones
    5. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. The Tales of the Otori
    7. All Harry Potter Books
    8. Julius Caesar
    9. Cell
    10. Misery
  • Disney
  • All Ears Net


    1. ________________
      Add this to your site


    1. Design By: